vs. RED SOX, 6/13

OFFNY

Felix Doubront has issued 32 free passes (31 walks and 1 hit batsmen) in 61.33 innings so far this season.

In his last 3 outings, all of which he tossed 6 innings apiece in, he has thrown 112, 103, and 97 pitches, respectively.

BALTIMORE ORIOLES

Nate McLouth - LF

Manny Machado - 3B

Nick Markakis - RF

Adam Jones - CF

Chris Davis - 1B

Matt Wieters - C

7J.J. Hardy - SS

Danny Valencia - DH

Ryan Flaherty - 2B

Kevin Gausman - RHP (0-3, 8.84 ERA)

BOSTON RED SOX

Jacoby Ellsbury - CF

Shane Victorino - RF

Dustin Pedroia - 2B

David Ortiz - DH

Mike Napoli - 1B

Daniel Nava - LF

Jarrod Saltalamacchia - C

Will Middlebrooks - 3B

Stephen Drew - SS

Felix Doubront - LHP (4-3, 4.84 ERA)

http://baseballpress.com/lineup.php

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why didn't you go?

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

Didn't want to go by myself. The person that was supposed to go with me bailed. And I didn't think about finding a replacement at 5:00. I live about 1 hour away from Camden, so I didn't want to risk it. OH well.

Didn't want to go by myself. The person that was supposed to go with me bailed. And I didn't think about finding a replacement at 5:00. I live about 1 hour away from Camden, so I didn't want to risk it. OH well.

I'm here by myself. I do it often.

Sent from my C5155 using Tapatalk 2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Jorge has had half of the at bats, but a fact nonetheless.
    • Me too.  It’s tough not to win 90+ games if you get at least one win every series.  It’s theoretically possible, but not likely.  
    • I wouldn’t call it brutal.   Our offense was rolling when Mullins resembled a hitter and Westburg and Cowser were raking at the bottom of the lineup.  Essentially, there was no bottom of the lineup.   There were no soft spots.  Today the 6-9 spots are like a La-Z-Boy for the opposing pitcher.
    • Who cares about the minor league no hitter?  That was five years ago.  Whatever arguments there are for Baumann, this isn’t one of them.   I’m not going to trash Baumann.  He’s had his good moments, and pitched well lately.  But you just never know what you’re getting from one game to the next, and often even from one batter to the next.  I hope he finds a way to become more consistent.    
    • Every once in a while your true colors come ragingly out in the open. Rage on. 
    • I know little to nothing about Issac Solano.  I know he’s 21 and spent 2 years in the DSL and another 2 years in the FCL.  I know he’s listed at 6’6 195.  I know in 4 years he’s pitched a total of 77 innings most of which were bad.  I had noticed a couple of impressive outings the last two years and wondered what kind of stuff he had.  I watched him pitch 2 innings last night and I still don’t know.   Bad camera angle and no help from the announcers regarding his velocity. Here’s what I do know. 1. He threw a high percentage of strikes. 2. He has pretty normal mechanics. 3.   He faced 6 hitters.  5 had no chance.  The other hit a routine fly to CF. 4. He was 195 pounds at least 30 pounds ago but he looks strong and solid. 5.  He might be a guy. Calling @Tony-OH
    • IMHO this is a mistake. Use the Akin option. 3.44 ERA in 17 appearances, not to mention a minor league no-hitter.
  • Popular Contributors